PRECIOSA

PRECIOSA
En Jamaica

Adopting Elizabeth or better yet, Adopting Mommy!

I am adding to this post, not removing the original content. And I'd like to say that it has been a beautiful journey to be Elizabeth's Mom and to be part of her life. I hope Eli, that one day you can go over this blog that I've created for you and that you will cherish our lives together. I'd like to title this blog" Adopting Mommy" instead. You've taken me, accepted me and made me a better person.

Original Post from 2008 when I created this blog: Some of the pics were taken at the foster home where she has lived since she was born. We have received these photos on a monthly basis together with her medical reports.

Adiciono a este parrafo, sin quitar el contenido original escrito en el 2008 cuando inicie este blog. Ha sido una experiencia fundamental en mi vida el ser madre y especialmente, madre de Eli. Y espero que un dia no muy lejano, puedas revisar cada comentario escrito, cada detalle de este blog y te llenes de alegria recordando cada viaje, anecdota, situacion, dia, evento, vividos juntas. Deseo llamar este blog " Adoptando a Mami" porque me has acogido, aceptado y moldeado para ser la persona que hoy soy.

Parrafo original:

Esta es nuestra Eli. Algunas de las
fotos han sido tomadas en la casa de familia donde ha vivido desde que nacio y
que recibimos junto con un reporte mensual medico.





Como dejar comentarios en el blog

Para dejar comentarios, simplemente selecciona al final de un dia la palabra comments. Cuando la nueva pagina se abra, escribe el mensaje y en donde dice choose identity, selecciona Anonymous. Si aparecen letras de verificacion, entralas en la casilla que correponde y por ultimo haz click en donde dice publish comment.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Update on Eli's room / Adiciones al cuarto de Eli

The night before we left for Guatemala Greg framed the nice paintings that my cousin Cesar made. They look very nice in Eli's room! We have also added a few things on the wall that we brought from Guatemala and other decorations we have received from family and friends. Elizabeth also received a beautiful handmade afghan that matches with the colors of the room. We love it and Eli has been using it every night.

We still need to work on her room, change things around and include some photos on the wall, but this is a work in progress and little by little it will be done. I'll keep you all updated on the changes.





Cross from Guatemala
Afghan made by a friend
Cobijita hecha a mano para Eli por una amiga
Los colores estan lindos

Trajimos de Guatemala estos adornos



2 comments:

Kat and Colin said...

I love the pictures and the decorations they are absolutely beautiful.

I have got to catch up on your blog but Sophia had pneumonia this past week and it seems I have lost touch with just about everything.

Best wishes,

Kat, Colin, Sophia and Keenan

Anonymous said...

Wow, the blanket looks so beautiful in Eli's crib! Thank you for letting me make such a natural colored afghan...

:) Kristen

www.gottoknit.blogspot.com
www.ulfsparre.com